2019-06-17

Routine

Me wearing my first latex dress, you wearing your first chastity cage, those have been exciting times. Later it becomes routine. But still, sometimes, when you see my latex ass and your dick strains against its prison walls and you feel the full weight of your predicament and involuntarily moan in frustration, it's as exciting and terrible as new.Me wearing my first latex dress, you wearing your first chastity cage, those have been exciting times. Later it becomes routine. But still, sometimes, when you see my latex ass and your dick strains against its prison walls and you feel the full weight of your predicament and involuntarily moan in frustration, it's as exciting and terrible as new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...