2019-07-10

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

So this is what you want for your birthday: one month of enforced sexual servitude. I am not allowed to masturbate during this month, instead, whenever I’m horny, I’m obliged to sit on your face and force you to lick me.
Meanwhile, you are also forbidden to masturbate. To remove the temptation, you will wear a chastity cage, and I will hold the keys. Kind of an unusual wish, hope you like it anyway, and happy birthday.
The month has passed, and our arrangement went better than I expected. In fact, I’ll be generous: I’m prolonging my gift for another month.
Sure, we can discuss it, but that would be rather pointless, since I have the keys.
It’s your birthday again, and this time, your new wish is to be finally released from your chastity cage. But I have a better idea: beg me for another year of chastity.
This is what we’ll do from now on: each birthday, you will beg me for another year of frustration.

10 comments:

  1. Hope everything is well. I love your captions and noticed you stopped posting. Thanks for all the work you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your captions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you ok? I noticed you haven't posted in a while. I love your work and hope that you will continue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You where doing some awesome stuff, are you stopping completely to post caption(or are you posting elsewhere)? I hope we gonna see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still waiting to see new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently, I’m looking into options of a new domain not hosted by Blogspot. Of course, I’ll update this blog, should I decide to move. Meanwhile, I also posted a few new captions on https://www.deviantart.com/marfisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for the update! And for the link of deviantart.

      Delete
    2. Okay, so here’s (after over a year) my new home: https://marfisa.info

      Delete

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...