2019-06-16

Cunning

We are both dominant and obsessed with each other: you want to bind and whip me until I beg for mercy, and then rape my virgin asshole while I scream in pain, and I want to lock your dick in a chastity cage and keep you like that until your balls turn blue and you beg for mercy, and then bind and whip you and ride your face to ecstasy. I say we should settle this once and for all: the loser becomes the lifetime property of the winner.
That’s planning ahead: all these years when we and our friends played for fun, I was holding back and never mentioned the championships I have won, because I anticipated way back then that such an occasion might one day arise. And now your proud dick, which has fucked so many slave girls before, will never fuck again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...