2019-06-26

The Liaison (Prose)

I have to return before he gets suspicious. I know it's unfair, me being so jealous, although it's me who is cheating on you, my lover, with my own husband, but to endure the time until we are able to meet again it helps me so much to know that you are safely locked in a chastity belt, with the only key in my possession, and no other woman can take you away.
Morning dawns, and mourning starts, and I put away the keys as we walk our disjoined parts, me returning to my mate, counting our separate days, you remaining bound in plate. Everything is gray and bleak: for a week we join the stage, till we meet again next week. Then all hurdle is apart, I unlock your metal cage, you unlock my aching heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...