2019-07-07

A Memorable Summer Field Trip

Good morning. A good thing one of your friends has an aunt with a vacation home at the beach your club can use for its summer field trip. And you even got your own separate room. How was your night?
There’s one thing I have to mention: I accidentally left a box labeled “penis enlarger” in your room. It contained a metal tube and instructions to stick your penis inside the tube and to keep it there for a whole night to permanently increase length, girth and stamina of your penis. I hope you didn’t use that tube.
See, in a hurry to clean up your room, I put the wrong tube in the box. The box actually contained a high-security chastity tube which permanently bonds to your penis. It reliably prevents erections, intercourse, masturbation or orgasm. The real penis-enlarger, on the other hand, is in a box labeled “chastity trap” in the basement, where I keep all the other curios inventions of my late husband.
Don’t worry, it’s possible to release your penis from its prison: it is linked with my brainwaves, it will let go of your penis once I have an earth-shattering orgasm within the proximity of the radio receiver of the tube. However, after my husband stuck his penis into it, it took him several years to get rid of it, and he never used it a second time.
But that’s mainly because I have a predilection for receiving oral from younger men, so you are in a much better starting position than him. Sure, I can just masturbate, but that won’t cause the earth-shattering orgasm we need. You’ll have to lick me, and I’m certain we’ll need several tries.
Probably you’ll also have to improve your technique, since I don’t assume you are very skilled yet at giving head. But don’t worry, I’ll allow you to practice regularly, until you get it right. If you want, from now on, we can meet daily, to free you as soon as possible. In fact, why don’t we start practicing right now?
*(He’s so naïve and gullible: brainwaves and radio signals my ass, the tube gets unlocked with a simple, ordinary key. But there’s no need to tell him that. At least not for the next few years.)*
*(He’s so naïve and gullible: brainwaves and radio signals my ass, the tube can never again be unlocked no matter what. But there’s no need to tell him that. At least not for the next few years.)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...