2019-07-03

The Grimoire

I’m sorry, the pages with the spell to uncurse your magical chastity belt are utterly destroyed, my knight. There is a silver lining though – at least for me. We lost our last hope of you ever again being able to spill your seed, but it seems like a scholar from the university of Paris has discovered a way how you could use your tongue to please the ladies. And I’m not talking about reciting poetry.
Okay, you are right, I’ll try again: “I am devastated, but, alas, methinks the parchments of this tome which contained the incantations to lift the curse from thine magically affixed chastity belt have fallen prey to those maledicted flames, with no way to restore them. Not all is lost, though, despite Milord being rendered unable to spill his seed. A scholar of the university of Paris bought a manuscript from a Jewish Merchant, brought to the Occident all the way from Arabia, where it was translated from an ancient sacred lore of the heathen idolaters of India. It describes, in the most intricate detail, a method how thine tongue could perform the works of that organ which has been rendered inaccessible.” Satisfied? And since your constant niggling pissed me of, I won’t unlock you for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...