2019-06-18

Laundry

Hi, roomie. No, I’m in a foul mood, I hate doing laundry. I wish I had a slave to do all my housework for me. Would you be interested in being my slave and doing my laundry?
You would? I was actually just joking. You mean, you have submissive fantasies? I would have never suspected. That’s kind of a brave thing to admit. So, would I accept you as my slave? Well, there is still my laundry…
You have a chastity belt for men? I didn’t know something like that exists. Okay, I guess if you are to be my slave, it would be fitting if I get the key. So put it on, slave! Wow, that sounded strange. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to saying that.
It looks really alien. And I have the only key? And you can still go to the bathroom? What if you want to… you know… masturbate? You’ll have to ask my permission first? Wow, that’s some kind of power I wield.
Now, usually I tend to procrastinate and only wash what’s necessary, but with you doing the laundry, I guess I’ll make sure I’ll get my moneys worth and let you wash everything I have. Including this set.
Starting to regret giving me this key? You have never seen me naked, right? Is it okay for a slave to see his mistress in the nude? Is it painful to watch with your thing locked away? Really? You look quite uncomfortable.
Come in, slave, I want to talk with you. It occurred to me that we never agreed upon how long you are to be my slave. You mean it is completely up to me? Quite right, after all, I have the only key, so you are completely at my mercy.
You know, I could loose this key. Or sell it. Or give it to some friend of mine. Or trash it. Or keep it, but move away, without giving you my new address. And you would have to accept that, as my sole decision. There is nothing you can do. You should tremble in fear.
I’m actually a bit embarrassed, but this kind of power sort of turns me on. It took a while until I was ready to admit it to myself, but ever since I took your key, I’m constantly horny. You too? What a coincidence. But then, by now, you must be ready to explode.
You actually would go down on me? I thought men only do that if they get some other sexual favor in return. You mean, all I have to do is command you to go down on me? This slave thing is getting better and better.
There is just one more question, before we start: if you do all the housework for me, and you lick me, and you do all that because you are my slave, which means you have to obey me no matter what, what would be my motivation to unlock you ever again?
When we started this whole thing six months ago, I considered myself to be quite an ordinary and vanilla girl. I would never had expected were we would end. Nor would I have expected any man to be able to go six months without wanking. Nor would I have believed I could get sexually aroused by a man’s tears. But your frustration and desperation really turn me on.
So, how do you like my new outfit? I thought I’d try something different. Think of it as some kind of compensation for your loyal services, and your constant state of sexual denial.
Are you still having fun? I’m not too cruel? Wow, that is so incredibly sweet of you. I’m so glad to hear that. Me too, I’m having the time of my life.
You said you are submissive, but not masochistic, and not too keen to experience pain. Still, I’m curios and would like to try a few things. And as my slave, you are, as usual, to obey me without objections.
Two years ago, we were just roommates, hardly knowing each other. Now we are married and on our honeymoon, and what’s even stranger, we never had sex, at least not in the conventional way. In those two years, you didn’t have a single orgasm, and I never did any housework ever again. Everyone can see your tattoo that marks you as my property, and your chastity belt is quite obvious under your trunks, but you are not ashamed to be my slave.
Are you ready for the next step? Are you sure this is what you want? Then on the cruise today, I will drop the key for your chastity belt over the railing, to let it rest on the bottom of the ocean for all eternity. Love you too.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely set of captions. Thank you for taking the time to put together so many of these lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...