2019-05-25

Third

I have a slave to lick my tits and my clit, and a second slave to drink my piss, and a third slave to eat my shit. My first slave is locked in a chastity cage and will never be allowed to orgasm, my second slave is also locked, but furthermore, he will never touch my breasts, and you, my third slave, are locked and chaste, and you will never touch anything but my ass.
I have a slave to lick my tits, and a second slave to lick my pussy, and a third slave to lick my ass. My first slave is locked in a chastity cage and will never be allowed to orgasm, my second slave is also locked, but furthermore, he will never touch my breasts, and you, my third slave, are locked and chaste, and you will never touch anything but my ass.
You will never touch your dick again, you will never see my face, you will never see my tits, you will never touch my pussy. Sucks to be third. Now bury your face between my cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...