2019-05-27

Proposal Anxiety

My former lover kneels in front of you, my former husband, and asks you to become his slave-maid for live.
He offers you a box with the tiniest chastity cage you’ve ever seen, much smaller than the cage you’re currently wearing.
On the outside, it is covered with diamonds, on the inside, it has sharp spikes. Instead of a lock, the cage is accompanied with break-off screws and a tube of superglue.
The idea of never again being able to orgasm is scary enough, but you’re definitively not ready to give up the ability to at least be aroused like a man without the spikes instantly punishing you.
So you hesitate to accept his proposal. I interfere: it is already a done deal, I’ve accepted on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...