2019-05-27

Afternoon

I had a nice afternoon, thanks. You spent yours on the waste dump? How idiotic. When I said that I discarded the key for your indestructible chastity belt, I never said that I threw it in the garbage bin. Since I want you to be permanently chaste, why would I put the key in a place where there’s even a remote chance you may retrieve it, instead of destroying it?I had a nice afternoon, thanks. You spent yours on the waste dump? How idiotic. When I said that I discarded the key for your indestructible chastity belt, I never said that I threw it in the garbage bin. Since I want you to be permanently chaste, why would I put the key in a place where there’s even a remote chance you may retrieve it, instead of destroying it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...