2019-05-19

Iga Wyrwal

I’m Iga Wyrwal. I’ve got the most beautiful tits in the world, and anyone in the world with an internet connection gets to see them. Anyone but you.
I’ll never show them to you in person, and I installed a nanny program on your computer so you can’t google them. You can’t even wank thinking about them, no, you can’t even think about them at all, since I locked your cock in a chastity cage with internal spikes. You can’t even see them in your dreams, because doing so would wake you up in pain and agony, thanks to those spikes.
But I’ll show you something else. Try not to get too excited, or it’ll hurt you when you lick me to orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...