2019-05-18

Going Full Meta

My approach to writing captions changed over time.
My first captions were usually written from the perspective of a dominant woman.
While my newest captions are often told from the perspective of some oppressed feminized sissy.
Take these photos for example. My old approach would have been like this:
The Evil Mistress I
You thought I would unlock your chastity cage?
The Evil Mistress II
But I won’t. You’re stuck. That turns me on. I’m so horny right now.
The Evil Mistress III
Start licking my ass, slave.
Now my new approach would be more like this:
The Tormented Sissy I
My sissy-clit is stuck in a cock cage.
The Tormented Sissy II
And my cruel, big-dicked master won’t unlock me. I’m so horny right now.
The Tormented Sissy III
I hope he fucks my ass balls-deep.
Really, my latest captions are even more devoid of female empowerment than my older ones. I’m annoyed. As a punishment, I won’t unlock your chastity cage this week.
Sure, it’s not fair to punish you for my shortcomings.
But after all, I’m a cruel, unfair mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...