2018-12-08

Gone Too Far

I tried something new for my captions: instead of putting the text below the image, I’ve put it to the right. Which produces a lot of white space, depending on how much I have to say. That’s why I also added a little vignette in the lower right corner.

I think this is starting to go too far./I mean, I’ve been a good sport about it, I didn’t want to ruin the joke./So I signed that stupid, made-up “contract” and became your “slave”./And now, as the icing of the cake, I’ve even married you. For real.

I took hormones and got breast implants, and I even got my gender legally changed./It will be quite complicated to get my old, male body back./I also got all those tattoos. They look really girlish and will be a real nuisance once I start to live as a man again.

You also want to see my chastity cage? That horrible thing you made me wear and that keeps me from having orgasms?/You know that that makes you kind of gay, right, you pervert. Fine, whatever.

Satisfied now? Are we done?/I really have to shoot my load as soon as possible, or I’m going crazy./So can we stop this bullshit already?

I mean, I played along, but now I really have to change back into being a man and pick up my old sex life. I miss dating girls. And I really, really miss cumming. This has been going on way too long.

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is not to be able to cum? I mean, being a girl is actually not all that bad, I like my boobs, and I also kind of like the attention I get. But it only makes me even more horny and mad with arousal.

Okay, you seem determined to escalate this farce. Fine, I’ll have sex with you. But can you at least release my chastity cage first?

What do you mean, “superglue”?/Stop joking, this isn’t funny anymore./If you pour superglue into the lock, that can’t be undone, and I’ll be stuck forever./You mean, that’s the point? Oh./Fuck./Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Welcome back home, darling, and happy one year wedding anniversary./Your stupid little sissy is so horny, she urgently needs daddy’s cock.


The model is Kleio Valentine for Brazzers. I thought I should start to attribute these images properly, as far as I can still reconstruct their origins.

When I first started making captions about forced male abstinence as a fetish, almost all of my captions had a femdom angle, with a female perpetrator and a male victim. In contrast, this here is probably one of the gayest captions I’ve ever written. Or is it straight if you count forcefully feminized men as women?

That doesn’t make much sense, but then again, it’s a rather hypothetical question anyway, since I don’t think that forcefully feminized men actually exist. Okay, there was Alan Turing who was forced to take hormones to cure his gayness, and in Iran, you are left with the choice of either being gay (and the state wants to kill you) or transgender (and the state will happily pay the costs for your transitioning), and I guess with a planet full of billions of people, all kinds of strange and bizarre and often needlessly cruel things happen. So maybe forcefully feminized men do exist, but they are not transwomen, and this caption is still gay, and now thinking about the cruelty of mankind made me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...