2019-05-21

Enchanted Forest

I fulfilled all three of your wishes. You said you wanted to be good looking, and I made you pretty good looking – for a girl. You said you wanted a longer penis – so I encased your penis in a magical tube which severely compresses its girth, thereby prolonging it quite a bit. You said you wanted to be so potent that you are always ready – and believe me, your penis will always be ready to become erect, it's just because of the magical tube that it can't, but you will be ready for the rest of your life. I think it's a bit ungrateful of you to curse your benefactor, so you are lucky we pixies are quite forgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...