2019-07-04

Complete Metamorphosis

I told her that I didn’t want her to masturbate until her transformation into a woman was complete.
To make sure that she wasn’t cheating, she had to wear a chastity cage.
With all the operations and the hormone replacement doing its work, it took her two years to look like she’s looking now. Two long, arduous years without cumming.
She’s really, really looking forward to spilling her seed again. Those two years had been hard to endure, and the prospect of being allowed to orgasm again had kept her very, very motivated.
Now she’s so aroused, she can barely contain herself anymore. She wants to scream, but instead, she’s just looking at me with pleading eyes.
Sorry, my dear, now that you’re a girl, it would be very improper if I’d allow you to cum like a man. I didn’t want you to masturbate until your transformation is complete, and I don’t want you to masturbate now. I’ll keep you locked and denied forever.
But don’t be sad. Rejoice instead, for today, you’ll loose your anal virginity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...