2019-05-30

Respect

How can you say I don’t treat you with respect? When I surreptitiously locked your dick in a chastity belt while you were asleep, I didn’t use any rusty old cheap something, but a state-of-the-art chastity belt made not only with a core of a brand new kind of amorphous metal and boron nitride nanotube doting, but also a DLC coating. In laymen terms, you are practically wearing underpants made of diamonds. I’m only using the very best for you, out of my utmost respect for you.
What do you mean, unlocking you? Do you want to reject my gift? Do you have any idea how much time, effort, thought, research and money I spent on this belt? Don’t you respect my feelings?
Still pouting, despite being allowed to wear my precious high-tech underwear? I’ll make this up to you: you get permission to do something useful and start showing your respect to my nether regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...