2019-02-24

Inducing A Selective Growth Spurt



To clarify a potential misunderstanding: I don’t think that the curvaceous body of Bianca Beauchamp (the model in the second and third image) is inherently superior to the slim body of Princess Fatale (the model in the first image), or vice versa, both are beautiful women, and there are more than one way to be pretty. Nor do I want to imply that Princess Fatale looks like a boy. Except that Beauchamp has some extra curves which make her look even less plausible as a boy. Which makes the biosuit even more impressive, and the transformation even more dramatic.

Also, the biosuit makes your hair turn red, and red hair is objectively better.

1 comment:

Nothing To See Here

After the great Tumblr apocalypse, I decided to try out Blogger as a new home for my captions, but I found the experience rather frustrating...